It was nearly two years ago that I started this blog as Disney Families and More on a free Wordpress site. Almost one year ago, I moved the blog into the b5media network, and I’ve been thrilled to watch it grow. After devoting two years to growing this blog, I am very sad to announce that I must leave it.
Today is my last day writing at The Disney Traveler. I wanted to take a moment to thank The Disney Traveler readers for spending your time with me, joining in on the conversation, and making this such an enjoyable blog to write and manage.
I still love Disney and visit Walt Disney World at least once per week, but it’s time for me to move on from b5media to pursue other opportunities that are more closely related to my company, KeySplash Creative, and my books.
I hope you’ll visit me on my new marketing and branding blog as well as my other blogs. Here’s a list of sites where you can find me blogging:
- KeySplash Creative Conversations: branding, marketing, advertising, etc.
- Women On Business: women working in the field of business
- About.com Guide to Web Logs: all about blogging
- Everyday Marketing: small business marketing tips and tools
- Corporate Eye: branding contributor
I will miss you all!