The guide includes helpful information from the time you arrive at Disneyland Paris through your time at the resorts and parks. It also includes maps of all three Disneyland Paris parks (Disneyland Park, Walt Disney Studios Park and Disney Village) with details about attractions, shops and restaurants.
Sections of the Disability Guide to Disneyland Paris include:
- Getting around Disneyland Resort Paris: information about bus service, special shuttle service and walking paths throughout all of Disneyland Paris
- Arriving at Disneyland Paris: information about arriving by train, car or plane
- Disney hotels: information about rooms and amenities for guests with disabilities
- Disney parks: information about admission for guests and helpers, guide dogs, attraction access, shops and restaurants, wheelchair rental, first aid and specific needs, and specially-designated spaces around the Disney parks reserved for guests with disabilities such as along parade routes and more
- Required documents: information about what documents you’ll need to have with you during your trip
- Park maps: maps with symbols drawing attention to special areas and tips for guests with disabilities
This looks like a helpful resource to guests with disabilities who are planning a trip to Disneyland Paris. Actually, a lot of the information in the guide is helpful to anyone who is planning a vacation to Disneyland Paris.