Fodor’s was kind enough to give me 3 copies of Walt Disney World with Kids 2009 to give away on The Disney Traveler.
This book is 496 pages and retails for $17.95. It includes money-saving tips, insider’s secrets, scare factors for every ride and venue, easy-to-read maps, full restaurant and hotel descriptions with star ratings, don’t miss lists, favorite attractions by age group, and more. It also includes information about Universal Orlando, SeaWorld and Disney Cruises.
Here’s how to enter to win 1 of 3 copies of Fodor’s Walt Disney World with Kids 2009 by Kim Wright Wiley:
- To enter, leave a comment on this post before 11:59pm on Sunday, October 26, 2008 (Eastern Time). One comment per email address please. Contest open to entrants with continental U.S. mailing addresses only.
- Each comment will be entered into a drawing, and THREE winners will be selected randomly from those entries. One book per winner.
- The winners will be contacted via email, so please be sure you leave a valid email address in your comment.
- The winners will be notified on October 27th. If a winner does not respond with his or her mailing address within 72 hours of the notification email being sent, he or she forfeits the prize and an alternate winner will be selected (same guidelines apply).
- Once the prizes are claimed, the winners’ names may be announced on The Disney Traveler.